Koko - Instant Print Kids Digital Camera - Model P
$179.99 CAD$104.95 CAD
Ordering a Christmas gift? To give you peace of mind, we are offering a free extended warranty for up to 3 months, for all orders between Oct 1st to Dec 21st, 2021. Your standard product warranty will not expire until June 25th, 2022.
What if you combined the engagement of our digital toy cameras with the capabilities of a Polaroid camera? Kids can not only print their creations but also color and decorate them to their liking. And don’t worry, these models also include the ability to take both photos and videos with the rear and selfie camera, so your little superstars can still capture the world and themselves to their hearts’ content.
- PRINT IN 3 SECONDS: In a world of instant everything, we understand that Instant Print photos should mean instant. That is why our instant print camera for kids allows your little ones to print their photos in 3 seconds. Add in the cost of $0.05 per print versus a traditional $1.00 per Polaroid print and you've got a game-changer.
- EASY WIRELESS TRANSFER: Photos can be easily printed or transferred between devices wirelessly using a convenient camera App. With this polaroid camera for children you may print ANY photo from your phone and give the pictures to your kids for creative picture coloring challenges.
- THE FUN HAS NO LIMIT: This kids polaroid camera comes with a large sheet of adorable decorative stickers, approximately 20 built-in filters and frames to ignite their imagination. With the free App, you gain access to over 200 frames and coloring pages, plus another 10+ filters and even kid-friendly image editing tools for printing. The print camera requires no ink.
- DIGITAL PHOTO AND VIDEO: With 12 megapixels (interpolated) and newly upgraded software to provide a good toy camera image quality, your children will enjoy both rear and selfie cameras to take pictures and record videos. With a large built-in rechargeable battery, you can count on many hours of fun before any charging is needed.
- MADE TO LAST: Not only will you find no phthalates, PVC, or other toxic-heavy metals in our children's camera, but you can also expect the best from our custom made thermal printing paper which is BPA-free. All of our mechanical and electrical tests are conducted to comply with international regional standards and we ensure a 100 % quality inspection.
Photo Resolution (Rear and Front): 12MP 4,000 x 3,000 (Interpolated)
Video Resolution (Rear and Front): 1,920 x 1,080
Size: L133 x W96 x H46 mm
Weight: 230g (0.50lb)
Battery Size/Type: 1,500mAh / Lithium-Ion Polymer Rechargeable Battery
Charging: DC 5V-1A, charge with the USB cable included
Language: English, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic
Compatible Storage Media: 16GB TF/MicroSD Card (Included)
Warning: Choking hazard - small parts; not for children under 3 yrs.
In the Box
1 x Kidamento InstanPro™ Camera - Koko
1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
1 x Premium Image Thermal Paper Roll with adhesive back
1 x Sticker Sheet
1 x Scavenger Hunt Photobook
1 x Lanyard/Neck Strap
1 x USB/Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
vs. Traditional Poloroid
Unlike Polaroid camera paper which requires the heat of crystals to produce an image, our thermal black and white printing requires no ink and will save you 95% of the cost of a Polaroid image. In addition to this amazing feat, a traditional Polaroid device cannot take digital photos or videos, nor do they have a screen, selfie camera, or Wi-Fi.
Uncertain Which Model
Any further questions? Reach out to the live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* by interpolation
Very few of our customers ever need this but we should let you know it anyway: we have a 30-day return policy and money back guarantee. Check the FAQ page for more detail.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wanted to love this camera way more than I - and my child - actually do. The printing of pics is the best part. It is cheap, easy, and they’re good black and white quality. We basically just use the camera though as a printer for pictures I’ve taken on my own phone, because the camera itself leaves a lot to be desired. There is considerable lag time between the picture button being pressed, and the photo actually being taken, resulting in blurry pictures almost every time. If you hold very steady for a good 1-2 seconds after hitting the button then you can get a clear picture, but this is impossible for a child to do. The picture also isn’t displayed on the screen right after taking it, like with most digital cameras, so my child rushes to press the display button, to see the picture, making holding the camera steady for long enough extra challenging. If the picture was displayed for a moment after being taken, that would be helpful. Furthermore, the video sound is completely garbled, making this feature not very useable either. In short, great printer of pictures, and lovely customer service, but not so great otherwise.
Thanks for sharing your experience. First of all I am glad that you enjoying the printing part of the camera. Moreover, I still remember replying to your txt messages regarding MicroSD card installation (we've created a video instruction for that thanks for reporting the opportunity) and the software update. I am glad to answer your questions&concerns below.
- The delay after you press the shutter button to when the picture is actually captured is about half a second. While this is longer than a mobile phone camera which takes picture almost instantly, and people get used to this nowadays, it is considerably shorter delay compared to similar entry level toy digital cameras (normally ~1 seconds). With a little bit of practice, kids will learn it quickly. Practicing eye-hand coordination is a key to develop their fine motor skills. Due to instant printing feature, this camera is set at a slightly longer delay than Model C and Model K. We are testing whether or not we can further shorten the timer of Model P.
- After snapping a picture, it will display for a very short period on the screen. This is designed to be like that so kids can take pictures continuously without having to wait for too long before taking a new photo. We can look into running tests to update the timer as well. Thanks for the suggestion.
- We are rolling out the software upgrade to the gen 1 models to improve the microphone and speaker to reduce the noises in sound. I will txt you once it is complete. It should be good to go this week. Will keep you posted.
Thank you again for leaving us your review. We appreciate all your invaluable feedback. If there is anything else I can help with, do not hesitate to txt me.
excellent, kids enjoy printing their photos
We truly appreciate your second review! Whenever you need support please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
excellent, both girls, 7 and 5 love the camera
Thank you so much for your review. It makes us so happy to know the girls love the Koko instant print camera. This camera can do a lot, and we will share more fun ideas soon.
Got this for my granddaughters 6th BDay.
She loves it!
Fun to pose for her to take photos of us and to print them right away.
She is an expert with the camera and proud to show off her skills.
I am so happy your granddaughter loves Koko and was able to become an expert of the camera quickly. This camera has tons of features for her to explore, especially when it is connected to a parent's cellphone via the App. With the App you can print hundreds of cute stickers to color and print out ANY photo. Have fun!!
my nephew absolutely loves the camera he takes it everywhere and takes pictures of everything …. P.s. Keep up the amazing work guys
Thank you so much for your kind words in your review. Much appreciated.
Would you mind letting us know why you rated it 2 out of 5 stars?